The weather was perfect for the 2017 Jim Fish Memorial Golf Scramble. The winning team was Dan Eshler, Sean Ulik, Scott Dobbs and Dan Dull from Consumers National Bank with a score of 58. The team of BJ Robb, Mike Sherban, Joe Bugara and Mike Bugara from Stifel came in second place, also with a score of 58 but came in second on a scorecard playoff. Golfers raised $530 from the 50/50 raffle, the proximity hole and move up one tee box for the American Cancer Society to be donated in Jim Fish’s name.
Contest winners included Joe Bugara- closest to the pin on #8; Frank Sacha- closest to the pin on #15; Mike Sherban- longest putt on #18 and Dominic Golembiewski- longest drive on #17.
Sue Snode and her staff at Tannenhauf Golf Club did another outstanding job of hosting us again this year. Thank you Sue, all your assistance is greatly appreciated.
The Chamber would also like to thank all the following people for making this year’s scramble another huge success:
- Nationwide Insurance/ Dustin Burgess Group- Platinum sponsor
- Alliance Ventures- Platinum Sponsor
- Lavery Auto Family for sponsoring the hole-in-one contest
- Mary Keister- Whitmyer from ServPro for supervising the accuracy contest and the move up one tee box hole
- All the hole sponsors. See the list in this newsletter
- All the companies that donated door prizes. See the list in this newsletter
- Christina, Betty and Haven from the Chamber office for all there work to make the day a huge success.
Thanks to all the golfers for helping make this year’s tournament truly special. We look forward to seeing you next year.