The Alliance Area Chamber of Commerce’s (AACC) office is located in the heart of downtown Alliance where people can go for a variety of information about the city.
Being a member of the AACC allows you access to many services and programs that can put your business on the fast track to success. Just some of the many wonderful opportunities that you can take advantage of when you join include:
- Business After Hours/Breakfast Before Business meetings, held regularly at various Chamber businesses, gives members an opportunity to get acquainted with each other
- Tip Clubs offer networking and sharing resources and “tips” for business opportunities with other members
- Directories of businesses, manufacturers, churches and organizations in the Alliance area
- Assistance for current Alliance businesses planning to expand
- A Chamber newsletter to keep members updated on what’s happening in the Alliance area
- Chamber-sponsored Community Guide for Alliance area including maps, demographics, complete membership listings and more
- One-on-One Assistance and Consulting for new and existing businesses
- Seminars and workshops for business and industrial members
- The Presidents’ Club, a group of Past Presidents of the Chamber and retired CEO’s of Alliance companies who serve as the public relations arm of the Chamber
- Workers’ Compensation Group Rating
Use our web form to become a member, or call the chamber office for details of these benefits at 330-823-6260.