If you have renewed your membership for 2020, thank you! If you have not renewed your membership let me remind you of the many benefits of membership in the Alliance Area Chamber of Commerce:
- Opportunity to participate in a group Worker’s Compensation plan.
- Free listing in our local Community Guide.
- Save money on your Worker’s Comp by participating in the Eastern Stark County Safety Council.
- Your website linked with the Chamber website.
- Numerous networking opportunities such as Business After Hours, Breakfast Before Business, Tip Clubs.
- You have a stake in the Alliance area business community and the Chamber works to protect and advance all business in the community.
- The Chamber is a good way to let your voice to be heard within the community.
- The Chamber supplies business referrals to Chamber members when inquiries are received requesting information on products or services.
- The Chamber keeps abreast of legislative affairs, which affect your business, city, county, state and nation.
- The Chamber is a great source of new business leads. Meeting people through Chamber functions is a great opportunity to promote business in the Alliance area.
- The Chamber promotes members’ support of each other by buying from each other.
The simple truth is that you will only get something out of your Chamber membership if you are willing to put into it. We have a great division and committee structure designed to facilitate networking, education, lobbying and business promotion. Sorry to say there is no free lunch. To get the most from your membership you must get involved.
We need and appreciate your membership. The Alliance Area Chamber of Commerce cannot carry out its broad program of work to protect and advance business without volunteers and adequate financial support.