Welcome to The Carnation City!
The Alliance Chamber of Commerce, located in Alliance, Ohio, has been a staple in the community for over 90 years, providing leadership to its members, protecting their interests while promoting their businesses.
With a membership totaling over 400, the Chamber's tradition of community leadership continues strong into the 21st century.
Membership Investment Invoices are in the Mail
Several of our Chamber members have already renewed their investment for the year 2017 and to those members we say "Thank you"! Invoices were mailed out this week and are payable by January 2, 2017.
We realize that many of our members are still struggling to make ends meet and you need to justify each of your expenses. We feel that you return on investment with your Chamber dues is high. We are not asking you to give away your money. Your return is the continued growth and prosperity of the Alliance community. The membership dues (which are tax deductable under business expense) amounts to pennies per day… such a small amount that you can't afford not to belong.
Here are eight great reasons for renewing your Chamber membership:
1. New Business Contacts- Networking and new business contacts help your business grow. We offer numerous opportunities to network with other Chamber members including Business After Hours, Tip Clubs, Golf Outing, Business Alliance Awards and Annual Meeting.
2. Credibility- Credibility to make a statement that you are committed to the future of the Alliance area.
3. Community Commitment- Promote the community to help Alliance residents enjoy greater opportunities.
4. Referrals- Referrals and sales opportunities to help deliver a return on your investment.
5. Publicity and Exposure- Publicity and heightened name recognition so customers know who you are.
6. Marketing and Advertising- Targeted and affordable advertising (Chamber media) to help you advertise your business effectively on a small budget.
7. A Healthy Local Economy- Create a strong local economy to keep our business momentum moving forward.
8. Gain a Voice in Government- The Chamber is your representative on the local, regional, state and federal levels. Your voice is heard on vital regulatory, legislative and educational issues affecting your business.
The Alliance Area Chamber of Commerce is a business organization supported entirely by membership dues investments and fundraisers. We value your membership and want to make sure you benefit from it. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Chamber office.
Chamber News & Upcoming Events
Proud to be a Chamber Member?
The Alliance Area Chamber is always trying to increase the public's awareness of the value of your business to the community and here are some simple things you can do to help:
More Chamber News...
BUSINESS ALLIANCE AWARDS
The annual BusinessAlliance Awards luncheon held on October 17th was another huge success. Once again a large audience was on hand to congratulate this year's award winners:
- Small Business of the Year- All-Pro RV Service & Storage Inc.
- Large Business of the Year- Trilogy Plastic, Inc.
- Spirit of Enterprise- Doug Schwarz
Golden Spade Awards were also given to approximately 47 area businesses. Golden Spades are given to those businesses that are new to the community, under new ownership, have expanded or remodeled their facility and/or have added to their employee base in Alliance. Thank you for showing confidence in our community.
Congratulations to all of this year's award recipients. You are all to be commended for the time and effort you each put in to make the Alliance area a better place to live and work.
This year's event chairman Rob Todor, Alliance Review, and his committee did great job of organizing another outstanding event. A very special thank you to this year's event sponsors Consumer's National Bank, Nationwide Insurance- Dustin Burgess Group, the University of Mount Union and HBK CPA's & Consultants. Without their sponsorships this event would not be possible.